We are your local connection in Curitiba and its surroundings!
Why to book with us?
- You will have specialists in Curitiba to help with your trip. We love what we do since 2007 and have been assisting people from all over the world.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for private tours. We are so confident in our private tours, that we can assure you: if you do not like and we can not solve your insatisfaction within 15 minutes, we refund 100%.
- Save money in nice restaurants and bars. You will get a discount voucher by e-mail. Print it and present in the participating places.
- You deserve tailor-made services! Indulge yourself and book private tours with us. I bet you will not regret it.
>> Get yours here. <<
WHO WE ARE
Bibiana Antoniacomi – Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bibiana was born in Curitiba and lived in Caracas/Venezuela as an exchange student in 1993/1994, graduated in Tourism at Universidade Federal do Paraná in 1997 and specialized in Tourism Management at ESADE in Barcelona/Spain.
While studying, she worked in an advertising agency, as an events hostess and afterwards in marketing in a local hotel chain. After Spain, she lived in Germany for over 7 years, working in hotels, incoming agencies and for a specialized tour operator, organizing tours for individuals, groups and incentive trips. But she wanted to come back to Curitiba for a while. In the beginning of 2007 it was so far! Since then she has managed her company and enjoys being back in her hometown. For her, Paraná is a region with many faces to be discovered over and over again. She speaks Portuguese, English, German, Spanish and French. Bibiana is also a Trainer 8Ps, speaker and business coach.
Lilian Carvalho Baraus - coordinator | email@example.com
Lilian is from Curitiba as well and graduated on Tourism at PUC-PR in 2012. She spent a season in Ireland to learn English and worked 5 years at an incoming travel agency before joining our team. She knows our region very well and gets many compliments of our clients. Lilian is in charge of travel agencies, companies and groups. As coordinator she is always checking the services, so our clients get the best experience. She loves to read about several themes and is fascinated about history. She speaks Portuguese, studies English and History.
Luana Munhoz da Rocha Nóbrega | firstname.lastname@example.org
Luana graduated in Tourism at UFPR and worked in tour information tourism desk, a reservations department of an international hotel chain and in a study exchange travel agency before joining our team. She is in charge of negociations with clients, suppliers and for the education tours department.
Caroline Kwasnicki – independent marketing specialist
Caroline was born in Curitiba and studied Institutional Communication at UTFPR and post-graduated on Marketing at Universidade Positivo. She worked with us during 5 years and now helps us now and then with our website and Instagram. Besides marketing, Caroline loves photography. She speaks Portuguese and English . Besides the communication area she loves photography, speaks Portuguese and English, photographs in her spare time and loves to travel.
Besides our office team, we have guides in several languages. All guides are very good, well educated and ready to welcome you in Curitiba. Know some of them in this vídeo.
How we work and what we do for our region
- We are concerned about offering quality services and want our visitors to experience the best in our region.
- We prefer to work with locally-owned Curitiba hotels, inns and small chains.
- We recommend Curitiba restaurants that serve local dishes.
- We leave enough time in our Curitiba tours so that local handcrafts can be seen and other important aspects of the towns can be shown.
- We do not take more than 12 or 15 people on tours to nature spots (trekking, hiking, etc.).
- We choose responsible tour guides, willing to show our travellers good sights, not taking them on shopping tours. We only work with licensed guides.
- We know and support local organisations that help families improve their standard of living, taking them out of extreme poverty, helping them to get jobs and improve the education level of their children.
- We book boat rides from local fishermen and inns to motivate people to invest in their boats and safety equipment.
- Depending on the nationality of the visitors, we take them to visit settlers and their descendents that live close to the visited spots, to motivate people to keep their language and handcrafts alive.
- We pay reasonable rates and salaries, making local tourism an interesting job option and motivating people to improve themselves.
- We take part in courses and initiatives with other local incoming agencies in order to strengthen our region and to develop sustainable tourism in Paraná.
- We offer courses to our staff so that we keep improving ourselves and giving a better service to our clients.
We are very glad that you now know more about us and are looking forward to welcoming you here!
Contact us now!
Special Paraná Turismo Receptivo – Rua Voluntários da Pátria, 262 sala 5 – Curitiba – PR – 80020-000 - Brazil – Tel.: 55 41 3232 1314 – e-mail: email@example.com – Tourism Ministry Registration: 18.005869.10.0001-1