Enjoy the discounts and advantages that only our clients have! Get coupons with your booking confirmation to enjoy the best of Curitiba spending less. See the selected places here.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee in the private tours! If we do not fulfill the tour description or you do not like something, please call us and give us 15 minutes to solve the situation. If we do not get it, you will get the money of the private tour back.
If have many other tours in Curitiba. See them in our website.
What about to visit some of Curitiba´s beautiful places and learn about the production of craft beer in the famous neighborhood of Santa Felicidade?
This place includes place such as:
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum: the beloved “Eye Museum” is one of the greatest ones dedicated to art in Latin America (external visit)
- Pope´s Woods: in honor to the Polish immigrants, who arrived in great number in Curitiba. Did you know that after Chicago Curitiba is the city that received more people from this nationality in the world? Visit the old houses that were rebuilt here.
- German Woods: the story of Hansel and Gretel is told here in the trail in the middle of the woods. From the philosopher tower you will have a great view from the region.
- From there you will head to the famous quarter of Santa Felicidade, founded by immigrants from the region of Venice 1878.
- Gauden craft beer is one of the most famous in Curitiba and is part of the movement called “Beer Resistance”, that gathers several brands there. You will find more than 40 labels and brands like: Gauden, Pagan, Tormenta, Morada, Fucking Beer, Madalosso and Klaus Bier. The beer master will show you how the craft beer is produced – today about 80.000 liters are made here every month! At the end you will taste fresh, delicious beer straight from the tank. Curitiba is today the capital city in Brazil for craft beera and you will be surprised with the variety and quality found here!
- If you wish, you can still stop at Adega Durigan to taste locally produced wines and other products such as cheese and salami.
The tour will end at your hotel / adress or where you wish downton.
The tour happens Friday afternoon at 2:00 pm and Saturday at 8:00 am, with previous booking.
Departure from your hotel or central adress (Friday at 2 pm or Saturday at 8 am).
Guided tour in Curitiba: Oscar Niemeyer Museum, Pope´s Woods and German Woods.
Guided visit with the beer master at Gauden. Learn about the producction of craft beer. At the end, taste beer directly from the tank.
Visit other places in Santa Felicidade if you wish with your guide. A suggestion is Adega Durigan, where you can taste wine, cheese and salami.
End of the tour in your adress or where you prefer downtown.
Private transportation in caro r van (it depends on the number of participants), official tour guide and guided visit at Gauden with a beer.
Not included: food, tips and personal expenses.
The cancelation of services by the buyer will occur fees in case of no-shows, transferences and cancelations or any other personal reasons that might prevent the buyer to take part in the tour or booked service. The mentioned fees follow following rules and will be charged according to the expenses already made by the tour company:
- Until 30 days prior to service date: 10% cancelation feee
- From 29 to 21 days prior to service date: 20% cancelation fee
- Less than 21 days prior to service date: above 20% cancelation fee
These fees are according to Brazilian law and the Deliberação Normativa number 161 from August 8th 1985 by EMBRATUR.
As this tour promotes the alcohol consume, it is not recommended for children less than 18 years old. If parents or responsible people want to take their children with them, a discount of R$ 20 apply for the children only.
This is a private tour. What are the advantages for you?
Only you and your family/friends will take part on it. The guide and the transportation will be only for you. You will not need to wait for anyone else and you will not drive from one hotel to other to pick up other travelers. You will not share the tour with strangers. Talk to your guide about the itinerary and adapt it to your preferences. For example, if you want to change the tour itinerary and visit other places, it is possible, as long as it fits the tour duration and do not get out too much of the itinerary. In case you want to stay longer in a place you liked, you can do it too! Enjoy the most your leisure time for yourself or with the people you love, with exclusivity and the personal service you deserve! During the tour at the craft beer production, other people might be present, as for private tours a minimum number of 15 persons is required.
Important! As it is an industry, it is mandatory that you use closed shoes with gripping sole. Gauden has a small shop with the produced beer sorts, t-shirts and other things. Enjoy!
Special Paraná Turismo Receptivo – Rua Voluntários da Pátria, 262 sala 5 – Curitiba – PR – 80020-000 - Brazil – Tel.: 55 41 3232 1314 – e-mail: email@example.com – Tourism Ministry Registration: 18.005869.10.0001-1