We will confirm the tour and charge according to the number of paticipants 2 days before the tour date. Nothing will be charged to your credit card immediately.
This special tour will be offered exclusively for the participants of the event "As Grandes Orquestras Francesas" that will happen in Curitiba.
Tour date: June 26th 2019
The price depends on the number of participants and it will be charged 2 days prior to the tour date according to the number of people. It is necessary to have at least 10 paticipants to confirm the tour. Nothing will be charged immediately in your booking request and the credit card details serve as guarantee of your booking.
From 10 to 12 persons: R$ 230 per person
From 13 to 15 persons: R$ 205 per person
16 or more: R$ 190 por person
The tour will start 9:00 (meeting time: 8:30) from Teatro Guaíra and will end 14:00 in the same place.
During the tour you will visit:
- Botanical Garden: the manicured garden is one of Curitiba´s postcards.
- Panoramic visit to the downtown area: have an overview and see places such as Praça Tiradentes, Cathedral, Rua das Flores, Rua 24 Horas, Paço da Liberdade, Praça 19 de dezembro, Passeio Público, Largo da Ordem among others
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum (outside only): one of the main museums in Latin America. Its modern architecture is quite impressive.
- Pope´s Woods: dedicated to the Polish immigrants, it has original houses from the end of the 19th century.
- Wire Opera House: built in a former quarry, it is a theater made of steel and glass.
- Lunch in Santa Felicidade at Velho Madalosso (all you can eat past).
Sightseeing tour in Curitiba starting from Teatro Guaíra.
Visit Cuitiba´s most interesting places such as: Botanical Garden, a panoramic overview in the downtown area, Oscar Niemeyer Museum, Pope´s Woods, Wire Opera House and Santa Felicidade (lunch).
Included services: exclusive transportation for the group, licensed tour guide (Portuguese / English / Spanish), entrance fee at Wire Opera House and typical lunch at the restaurant Velho Madalosso.
The cancelation of services by the buyer will occur fees in case of no-shows, transferences and cancelations or any other personal reasons that might prevent the buyer to take part in the tour or booked service. The mentioned fees follow following rules and will be charged according to the expenses already made by the tour company:
- Until 30 days prior to service date: 10% cancelation feee
- From 29 to 21 days prior to service date: 20% cancelation fee
- Less than 21 days prior to service date: above 20% cancelation fee
These fees are according to Brazilian law and the Deliberação Normativa number 161 from August 8th 1985 by EMBRATUR.
No special prices for children.
The weather in Curitiba changes a lot and it is important to have always an umbrella and a coat.
What about to learn more about Curitiba? Download our Curitiba Guide for free!
Special Paraná Turismo Receptivo – Rua Voluntários da Pátria, 262 sala 5 – Curitiba – PR – 80020-000 - Brazil – Tel.: 55 41 3232 1314 – e-mail: email@example.com – Tourism Ministry Registration: 18.005869.10.0001-1