Nature with comfort and private services:
- Visit the famous Vila Velha State Park with its stone formations! The nature was very generous in this area and you will appreciate its work that took 300 million years! The hiking is easy and you can make a complete round or just the first part. The first part until the “wine glass” has only 7 steps and is made on platforms of easy access to all. If you wish to visit the other part, where there is more humidity and the vegetation is closer, it will take 40 minutes more and 200 steps.
- Visit also Furnas and the Golden Pond, both easy hikings with a few steps. “Furnas” were in a remote past huge caves whose ceilings collapsed and are today wholes filled with vegetation. The Golden Pond was also a former cave that turned into lake. Its name is due to the color of its waters in certain times of the day.
- You can have a snack at at the State Park or lunch in a restaurant nearby before heading to the next attraction. Be prepared to see the rural landscapes of Ponta Grossa and traffic in dirt roads.
- Buraco do Padre is a beautiful waterfall 30m high. The access is through an easy trail (1 km length) and was completly renewed and is accessible even to wheelchairs. The nature of the place impresses and the infra-structure is very good: toilets, waste bins, snack bar and security. If you like more challeging hikings, there is also “Favo Trail”, of intermediar level and leads to the top of the waterfall.
- Departures from Thursday to Sunday, at 7:30 am, upon previous booking. This is a private tour and the arrival time in Curitiba is about 6 pm.
Departure from Curitiba at 7:30. Arrival in Curitiba about 18:00. The tour happens from Thursday to Sunday upon previous booking.
7:30 – Departure from your hotel or centrally located address to Vila Velha State Park.
9:00 – 12:00 – Guided visit to Vila Velha State Park: Arenitos, Furnas and Golden Pond.
Time for a snack or lunch in a restaurant near by.
Transfer to the rural area of Ponta Grossa to Buraco do Padre Waterfall. Hiking to the watefall and time to swim and enjoy it.
Return to Curitiba.
Included services: private transportation, official guide and tickets to the visited places.
Not included: lunch, snacks, personal expenses, etc.
The cancelation of services by the buyer will occur fees in case of no-shows, transferences and cancelations or any other personal reasons that might prevent the buyer to take part in the tour or booked service. The mentioned fees follow following rules and will be charged according to the expenses already made by the tour company:
- Until 30 days prior to service date: 10% cancelation feee
- From 29 to 21 days prior to service date: 20% cancelation fee
- Less than 21 days prior to service date: above 20% cancelation fee
These fees are according to Brazilian law and the Deliberação Normativa number 161 from August 8th 1985 by EMBRATUR.
This tour includes hikings and may be very tiring for kids until 5 years old.
IMPORTANT! Children should bring their documents with them. In case they are not travelling with their parents, a written authorisation of the parents is mandatory.
Go with comfortable shoes, mosquito repelente, sun protection, bathing suit and towels.
This is a private tour. What are the advantages for you?
Only you and your family/friends will take part on it. The guide and the transportation will be only for you. You will not need to wait for anyone else and you will not drive from one hotel to other to pick up other travelers. You will not share the tour with strangers. Talk to your guide about the itinerary and adapt it to your preferences. For example, if you want to change the tour itinerary and visit other places, it is possible, as long as it fits the tour duration and do not get out too much of the itinerary. In case you want to stay longer in a place you liked, you can do it too! Enjoy the most your leisure time with the people you love, with exclusivity and the personal service you deserve!
Enjoy the discounts and advantages that only our clients have! Get coupons with your booking confirmation to enjoy the best of Curitiba spending less. See the selected places here.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee in the private tours! If we do not fulfill the tour description or you do not like something, please call us and give us 15 minutes to solve the situation. If we do not get it, you will get the money of the private tour back.
See what else you can do in Curitiba in our Curitiba Guide – it is in English and full of tips of nice places you can go.
Special Paraná Turismo Receptivo – Rua Voluntários da Pátria, 262 sala 5 – Curitiba – PR – 80020-000 - Brazil – Tel.: 55 41 3232 1314 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tourism Ministry Registration: 18.005869.10.0001-1